Featured Client: Andaleeb Lilley Photography

One of my favorite things about my job is doing one-to-one work with a client. Sitting down and sorting through their social media marketing tactics step-by-step is so rewarding for me - and hopefully for the client too! :-) I recently spent time with Andaleeb Lilley regarding her photography business's marketing.

Having your picture taken is believed by some cultures to "capture a part of your soul." If that were true, you'd probably want to trust your soul to someone who knows what they are doing! After working Andaleeb, I can say with certainty that she is a caring people person who takes extreme consideration in how she works with her clients. Her personality and skills make her ideal for coordinating that sometimes painful family photo - especially if you have small children!

See more of Andaleeb's work on her website and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment.