- Other interests If you sell cooking ware, your clients are probably into food and recipes. Give them a little something extra that's still relevant to your product.
- Education Pin things that are insightful, new findings or just fun facts to know.
- Events Whether organized by you or that are taking place in your area, be a resource for what's up and coming.
- Feature new products or services Got something new to offer? Share it!
- Business culture Give your audience an extra treat by sharing some "behind the scenes" pictures or insight about how your business works.
- Give back Create a board for your clients. Feature them and let them share their experiences of working with you.
Getting started on Pinterest
Pinterest, here are some general-themed boards to consider creating for your audience: